An opportunity not to be missed!
Photos in order:
- General view of Masia el Boiret farm surrounded by mountains.
- View Masia Boiret in its own 8 hectare organic farm.
- House and Pool: taken from below the Pine wood.
- Pool: Terrace landscaped into olive grove.
- Pool: mountain views from pool.
- Facade of farm house: faces south. From front lawn.
- Kitchen range: range with gas cookers and ancient stone sink.
- Kitchen: breakfast area.
- Kitchen: main entrance with room for long table.
- A bedroom: Long bedroom on first floor.
- Downstairs bathroom: converted from old chicken shed! See window!
- Area map © Guadalest Town Hall
- Guadalest Castle © Guadalest Town Hall
MASIA EL BOIRET is an old sympathetically refurbished farmhouse set in its own idyllic 8-hectare organic farm in the foothills of the beautiful Sierra Aitana mountain range yet only a 20-minute drive from Altea on the Costa Blanca.
* Large South-facing stone farmhouse with lawned exterior
* Mountain views all round
* Private drive (shared by neighbour)
* Farmland full of olive and almond trees including specimens dating back over a thousand years
* Own pinewood
* Organic produce on doorstep each day
* Enormous pool landscaped among olive trees for shade
Seven-eight bedrooms with five bathrooms plus outside shower/toilet. Enormous kitchen-eating area. Tastefully refurbished preserving the old features.
* Only 75 mins. from Alicante airport
* Superb walking and drives in all directions
* Three picturesque mountain villages within 5 minutes drive and very near the amazing castle-town of Guadalest, full of shops
* Nearby coast: choose the bustle of Benidorm or the old atmosphere of Altea
contact owner John Holmwood:
Note: Property requires details to finish. Comment with owner.